Like, Follow, and Share!

 



Hello and welcome back to my blog! To promote my film, I was responsible for creating an account on X. The account I created seemed to be doing well. It had 10 followers and some decent engagement for a newer account. I had one post, that being the trailer for my film. However, one day when I tried to log into the account, I noticed it was suspended! The trailer that I posted had fake blood at the end. Unfortunately the app flagged the post and removed my account for showing violence. 

I was upset about the account being taken down, but I knew I needed to make a new one. On the X app, I went through the steps of making a new account. I entered in a new name and made a new password. When I went to submit the information, I was met with a loading screen. After 10 minutes, the screen continued to be stuck on the loading screen. I was frustrated, but figured that it was due to me being connected to the school WiFi. 

Immediately when I got home, I went back onto the X app. I re-entered the same information, but I was met with the same loading screen. I was close to giving up, but decided to try to website. I got on safari, re-entered the information for the millionth time, and crossed my fingers. Thankfully, it went through and I had my new account. With the new account, I reposted the trailer. This time however, I made sure to remove the blood at the end. Hopefully my account can gain traction. This is Kyra signing off! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog: It's Me Again!

Preparation Blog: Scoping the Place Out

SOLUS Opening Sequence