Slow it down!





Hello and welcome back to my blog. With the first scenes done, it was now time for the middle scenes. The scenes where I questioned the male leads sanity after he confused a banana for a phone was one the easiest to film. I imagined the wild confusion I would feel if I saw someone act like a banana was their ringing phone. Once I pictured this, my facial expression came naturally. 

Unfortunately, the next scene didn’t come as naturally. It was supposed be simple, as I would just be walking over to take a seat on the couch. However, for some reason I found myself walking extremely fast to go sit down. It was so fast, that I actually scared Marvin! I wasn’t sure if I was nervous, or if I was tried and wanted to get through the scene. Whichever one it was, I knew I needed to slow it down. 

When I tried again, I thankfully made my way over in a timely manner. The next few scenes went pretty smoothly. It was easy for me to act confused during the TV scene, as  we actually turned the T.V off for a moment while Marvin’s character insisted it was off. Because of this, I was able to clearly sound and looked concerned. This translated over to my final scene in the living room, where I frantically had to ask if Marvin was ok before his character passed out. It was finally time for my final scenes, but this time as a new character. So, I ran off to change into my last outfit. This is Kyra signing off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog: It's Me Again!

Preparation Blog: Scoping the Place Out

SOLUS Opening Sequence