Hello and welcome back to my blog. After a lot of thought and discussion on our exact vision of the film, we created our storyboard. Hope you enjoy it!
Hello and welcome back to my blog. For my upcoming project, I decided to switch up my group and work with some new people. Working with Mya and Marvin was a great experience. We divided up the tasks equally, got everything done on time, and had very clear communication. Nonetheless, I wanted to work with my other friends, as I thought it would be more fun. Moving into this second project, my standards for group members have not changed. I still look for responsible and hardworking teammates. With all of this in mind, I decided to work with my friends Isabel, Hailey, and Alessandra. I met Hailey back in ninth grade at our orientation. She was super sweet and we quickly became friends. besides her amazing personality, she is also very hard-working. Not only does she juggle multiple college and honors level classes, but she also earns top grades in these classes. With her ability to stay highly organized, I knew she would make an amazing group member. I met Isabel at the beginning of...
Hello and welcome back to my blog! Today I’ll be watching and comparing the short and full length versions of the film 9. Short Film: That was, to be honest, one of the spookiest movies I've seen in a while. Nobody spoke. It appeared as though this animated universe had been abandoned because the scene was dead. These two doll-like creatures, 5 and 9, with numbers on their backs, set the scene for the story. They encounter this mechanical beast, which resembles a cross between a dog and a lion in appearance but is entirely constructed of metal. It roars fiercely and has vivid green eyes. After kidnapping five, this monster kills him with a green portal device. He starts to take more pride in his persona. The ninth figure, the other one, fled in terror and went into hiding. Eventually, we witness number nine discovering these random objects that he assembles to create a torch. However, number nine uses a lightbulb to entice the monster into an abandoned cave-like environment, wher...
Hello and welcome back to my blog. The next films I’ll be comparing is Le Jete and 12 Monkeys. Part 1 The concept of these two stories and how they’re similar yet different really interests me. Le Jetee is vastly different from the types of films we see today, and vastly different in style from the 12 Monkeys. It was the first in a series of photo novels that would eventually give way to stop motion movies. The images in this ominous, psychological thriller were all in black and white. However, it was still able to tell a coherent story, which is quite a feat. One reason this film was still so intriguing to watch, despite its unique style, is the types of camera shots and editing techniques that were used within the film. Another aspect that allowed this film to be so popular was the soundtrack of the movie. The creative sounds and music used helped to evoke different feelings within the viewer which elevates the film. Those are the aspects that help transform the film from a series of...
Comments
Post a Comment